It’s that time of year again…..oh yes..BLACK FRIDAY! Now before, I jump into the crazy black Friday chaos, let me wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! This year, some stores have decided to open on Thanksgiving…can you believe it? Some of them include: Walmart, Target, Best Buy, JcPenney, Kohls, ETC! I am super excited for this and cannot control my excitement..for shopping as crazy as that sounds lol! Now, everyone who is planning to go out shopping during Black Friday and not want to empty your wallets completely then here are some tips:
1. Print Coupons from stores you are planning to shop from! There are many blogs and websites that have coupons listed. They are extreme money saver 🙂
2. Download Shopular!: Now, if you don’t have time to print out coupons then another way to save big is to download a coupon app on your smartphone! Yes, a coupon App. I like to use Shopular! It is available on both Google Play & Apple App Store.
3. Plan what you want! Prior, going out to shop, make sure you know what you want so you don’t waste your time finding something!
4. Know your budget: Again know how much you want to spend before you shop 🙂
Hope these four tips help ya guys with your shopping! Once again, Happy Thanksgiving & lets go do some shopping 😀
Here are some hair care tips for all you lovely ladies to flaunt those shiny tresses this winter season.
Hibiscus mask for shiny and healthy hair:
Hibiscus is known to have many health benefits , one of them being providing nutrition to hair .It helps in making hair grow fast and gives a healthy shine .
- Crush some petals and make a paste by adding a little amount of water.
- Apply this paste to the roots of your hair and leave it for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water .
Fenugreek seeds as conditioner and for curing dandruff:
Fenugreek seeds mask is one of the best conditioner for hair . Not only does it make hair shiny but is also a perfect cure for getting rid of dandruff and stimulates hair growth.
- Soak some seeds overnight and make a paste in the morning .You can also use a powder of the seeds.
- Apply the paste and leave it for a minimum of 30minutes.Make sure the paste doesn’t have any lumps
- Wash off with cold water.
Washing it off can be quite a task so just be a little patient and gentle on hair and ensure that you clean well and no trace of the paste is left behind.
Curd as a conditioner:
I know it smells bad but you can’t really ignore the fact that it is one of the best natural conditioners available .People with oily scalp should skip this as it might get a little difficult to wash off and clean the scalp .
- Apply for about 20 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
Olive oil + Lemon for itchy scalp:
Olive oil is known for its moisturising properties and together with lemon it can be used to cure itchy scalp.
- Take 2 teaspoon of olive oil and mix it with 3 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture and leave for about 20 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
Honey + Olive oil for dry and sun damaged hair :
Honey together with olive oil can be used to hydrate dry and damaged hair , make them soft and control the frizz.
- Take ½ cup of honey and mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil in it.
- Apply the mixture on damp hair and massage well.
- Wash off with cold water after 30 minutes.
Aloe gel for soothing an itchy scalp:
Like on skin aloe vera gel also has a soothing effect on an itchy scalp and works wonders in controlling the itchiness and provides a cooling effect.You can use the gels available in market (I use the brihans aloe gel) or take out some pulp from it’s leaves and apply directly on scalp.
- Apply the gel/pulp on scalp
- Keep for as long as u want and wash it off
Have a great week ahead 🙂
– Guru K.
Image source : google.com
Make sure to use pure coconut oil. I like to use Parachute Coconut Oil . You can find this at any Indian grocery stores.
Plus this will be a cheaper!
1. Eye Makeup Remover: Coconut oil is a great way to use as a makeup remover without breaking out. Take a cotton swab and pour some coconut oil on it, then use it wherever makeup applied. Removes eyeliner/mascara very quick 🙂
2. Hair Deep Conditioner: Heat up some coconut oil in a bowl and then massage the oil onto your hair. Leave it overnight and wash it off the next day. Do this once or twice a week but not everyday!
3.Eyelash Strengthener: Whenever I remove my mascara, I like to dab on some coconut oil on my eyelashes. This conditions the eyelashes and helps to become stronger.
4.Shaving Cream: Instead of using shaving creams, use coconut oil which will also moisturize your skin.
5. Cuticle Oil : Dab some coconut oil on where there is dry skin on your fingers this will help them look nice & healthy 🙂