Need to exfoliate your skin but don’t wanna spend your bucks? Well then, here is a quick DIY which you guys can do with ingredients already in your house.
1. Lemon/Lime ( Brightens skin, evens skin tone, Vitamin C)
2. Pure/Organic Honey ( Moisturize Skin)
3. Sugar ( Exfoliate skin removing dead skin cells )
Only three ingredients and you got yourself an all natural homemade exfoliating scrub! This will not only keep your skin healthy but it will also save you money 🙂 . Here are the directions!
1. Get a bowl
2. Pour Honey into your bowl ( about 2-3 tablespoon)
3. Squeeze some lemon or lime juice into your bowl
4. Lastly, take 3 tablespoons of sugar.
* Now these amounts can vary depending on how you’re going to use the scrub; on your whole body or just the face…ETC!
5. Use a spoon to mix all the ingredients together
6. Apply the scrub wherever you need to exfoliate:( Face, Arms, Legs.underarm..etc)
7. Wash off with lukewarm water!